Growing a business
During the course of running and growing a business there will be occasions when more investment is needed, takeovers or mergers are planned, someone is invited to join the business, cash needs to be extracted or the proprietors simply want to be sure that they are maximising tax reliefs.
Tax Planner Interactive can help you to offer effective tax planning for clients who are making or seeking investment in a business.
Choose the most appropriate scenario to start your tax planning session.
My client wants to:
- borrow to invest in a partnership
- borrow to buy plant or machinery for use in their partnership
- transfer their sole trader or partnership business to a limited company
- invest their own money to grow their company
- attract investment from outsiders to help grow their company
- invest their own money to help grow someone else's company
- borrow to buy shares in their company to fund growth
- borrow to lend money to their company to help it grow
- extract profits from their company - company purchase of own shares
- extract profits from their company - company reorganisation
- arrange for their company to take over another company
- claim tax relief for research and development expenditure