When a client is starting in business they may want to buy into an existing business, invest in their own business, or attract investment from others.
Tax Planner Interactive can help you to offer effective tax planning for clients who are starting in a business.
Choose the most appropriate scenario to start your tax planning session.
My client wants to:
- invest their own money in their own company start-up
- borrow to buy shares in their own new company
- borrow to lend to their own new company
- attract investment in their new company from outsiders
- invest their own money in someone else's company start-up
- borrow to buy into a partnership
- borrow to buy plant or machinery for a new partnership business
- buy shares as part of a management buyout - company reorganisation
- borrow to buy shares as part of a management buyout
- claim tax relief for research and development expenditure