Leaving a business
When it is time to withdraw from the business, the client will naturally want to retain as much value as they can from disposing of their interest in the business. They may also be concerned to ensure that any tax charges on the transfer of the business are kept to a minimum, particularly when passing on the family company to their children.
Tax Planner Interactive can help you to offer effective tax planning for clients who are looking to withdraw from a business.
Choose the most appropriate scenario to start your tax planning session.
My client wants to:
- sell to the company's managers - company reorganisation
- assist with structuring loans for a management buyout
- sell their company to another company
- obtain cash for retirement - company purchase of own shares
- obtain cash for retirement - company reorganisation
- pass on the family company - company purchase of own shares
- pass on the family company - company reorganisation